STEPS FOR SUCCESS
WARNING! WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER IMITATION COMPANY!
BY USING THESE TOOLS, YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR CHANCE FOR COURT SUCCESS!
WHERE TO BEGIN?
STEP 1 - PRE-APPROVE OUR COURSES WITH YOUR JUDGE OR COURT OFFICIAL
Print our LETTER TO THE JUDGE, LETTER TO THE PROBATION OFFICER, LETTER TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN to show to the judge and court officials if pre-approval is needed. Please remember to tell the judge that you will be providing a detailed workbook of your efforts in the course.
STEP 2 - ENROLL!
In the Courses tab, click on the class you need, select the number of hours needed and follow instructions for purchasing (reminder: the name you type in during purchase will appear on your certificate!).
STEP 3 - LOG IN
Login to the COURSE via credit card payment. Once purchased, the link and password appear instantly for immediate use. -- It is also sent to your email for safe keeping if you need to resume it later. -- Now begin your course! Read each online slide, answer exam questions & complete the workbook.
STEP 4 - SAVE THE WORKBOOK AND PROOF OF ENROLLMENT
AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ONLINE COURSE, LOCATE THE WORKBOOK AT THE TOP OF PAGE. PRINT YOUR WORKBOOK at the start of the online course. NOTE: once you get out of the course, you will NOT have access back in to obtain the workbook.
STEP 5 - LEARN COURSE MATERIAL AND TAKE THE EXAM
Go through the course materials and slides, take the Final Exam and Print out your personalized Certificate of Completion and Summary Report at the end of the course (and emailed to you!). You can always take breaks in the exam when needed and return where you left off! Just keep the password and link given to you at the start of your purchase to resume where you last left off!
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
PROVIDE PROOF TO YOUR JUDGE
THE JUDGE AND COURT OFFICIALS WILL WANT PROOF OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN COMPLETING THIS COURSE. Provide the following items as proof of your efforts and accomplishment (Certificate of Completion and Summary Report are emailed to you at the end of course):
1. Print any letters needed: LETTER TO THE JUDGE, LETTER TO THE PROBATION OFFICER, LETTER TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
2. Print your PROOF OF ENROLLMENT: Found inside your workbook on page 2 (sample)
3. Print course WORKBOOK: Found inside your course used as an Accompaniment to the course.
4. Print your Certificate of Completion: Your beautiful instant certificate available to print with your name, title of course, hours of course, exam grade, and certificate number for verification purposes (also emailed to you for safe keeping (sample).
5. Print your SUMMARY REPORT: A detailed report on the time that it took for you to complete the exam questions and copy of your exam instantly available to print and emailed to you for safe keeping.
6. Write and print a letter of apology: See our sample LETTER OF APOLOGY to guide you in preparing your own personal letter.
*DON'T FORGET to take your completed WORKBOOK, CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, and the COURSE COMPLETION REPORT (located in your email) to court!
**BONUS! You can forward your Certificate of Completion and Summary Report to anyone needing instant email verification of completion!
VERIFICATION LETTERS & SAMPLE DOCUMENTS
Letters to the Judge, Probation Officer or Letter of Class Format can be downloaded, printed and presented to verify the acceptance of our course to meet your requirements.
For the benefit of our clients, court administrators can be referred to our website or email address to contact us.
WE WILL PROVIDE JUDGES AND COURT OFFICIALS PROOF OF YOUR COURSE COMPLETION UPON REQUEST.
COURSES NOT LISTED
Contact us to request a specific class that you may need—we will build it for you! Just because a course is not listed on our site does not mean that we do not offer it. If you have a need for a particular course, please contact us with the information and we will respond within 24 hours.